You need to make a change. Your vehicle is starting to show it’s age but you’re on a budget and you’re not sure what to do. Here are some reasons why you should consider a vehicle wrap versus a paint job.
1. Cost: Paint job can be really expensive, usually starting in the low thousands of dollars. It depends on a number of things including obviously the quality of the product and work. In comparison, a vehicle wrap costs a fraction of the paint. We have an in-house designer, a professional installer and high quality vinyls that you can choose from. Not only is the costs less on one our installed wraps but if you change your mind, it costs much less than changing your mind with a paint job.
2. Design: with vehicle wraps you have unlimited design options. If you want, you can bring an idea to us or our in-house designer’s can create a wrap just for you? Whether for business or personal reason, on a car or bus or boat, the choices are unlimited. Your paint design options are often smaller. If you are lucky enough to get a custom paint job, you will pay through the nose. Having said that…changing your mind? Well you just won’t be as flexible to do this.
3. Maintenance: Wraps are easy to maintain. With a little bit of elbow grease and some soap and water you can bring your vehicle back to life. The bonus: A wrap protects your assets and has a life expectancy of 5-8 years. Painting will require you to keep those wax jobs up and at the same time, you will need to protect against scratches.
4. Resale Value: You are ready to sell your car. You have had a wrap on it that has protected the paint job underneath for years. The wrap is easy to uninstall allowing the original look and colour of the vehicle to shine, giving you the best possible bang from your buck. Repainting a car to resell costs more money but can lower the resell value of your vehicle.
5. Value Priced Mobile Advertising: You are a business on a budget. Allow your brand to go mobile with a vehicle wraps. If you can tailor your driver patterns to hit key times in key neighborhoods, you will get even more brand awareness. It’s less expensive than a paint job and more eye catching.