Vehicle Wrap Process
Car Wrap Installation Process
We know how important your brand is to you. We also recognize how important your vehicle is to you. In order to ensure that we at Wraps by Maxogram provide the highest quality design and vehicle or car wrap installation experience for you and your brand or business, our qualified staff are required to follow a strict set of procedures.
- It starts with an idea. It can be your idea, your brand, or an idea you found from a photograph. If you prefer, our in-house design staff can create a design with your input.
- The next step is a preliminary vehicle inspection. You can send us a photo and we at the design team at Wrap Champs establishes general vehicle measurements at this point in time.
Vehicle Wrap Proof
- We then create and scale a full sized car wrap template. The template will then be the container for your actual car wrap design.
- Our on-site printing department staff ensures the accurate transfer of the images through the use of an advanced art print server. The large format printers are fitted with state of the art ink systems ensuring the best color schemes and resolution available in the industry. At Wraps by Maxogram we use only the top media in the industry, such as Avery, 3M, Oracal, MACtac and more…..
- The car wrap design is then placed inside the template for best fit. The file is then saved in compressed email format and print ready format for review and approval by the Wrap Champs Production Manager.
- One final vehicle inspection is performed to verify the condition of your car and to confirm that the vehicle measurements match the design proof.
- Upon vehicle inspection, the proof is forwarded to you, our client, for your approval and signature
- All of proofs are printed on premium quality vinyl and at the highest possible resolution. Digital technology allows for vivid colors in your wrap.
- Prints are then left to dry and off-gas for 2 to 4 days.
- We coordinate a time with you to scheduled for your car wrap installation
- Once the proofs are dry they are laminated with matching premium quality Overlaminate
Car Wrap Installation
- The day before your car wrap installation is scheduled we will send you an appointment reminder. It is important that your car be clean. We will remind you to wash your vehicle before dropping it off to us.
- Car wrap installation usually takes 8 to 10 hours. For more complicated installations it can take longer. The vehicle or car wrap application is so precise that it is often mistaken for a custom paint job. At Wraps by Maxogram our installers are put through a rigorous apprentice program before they are given the title of expert installer and are certified by our suppliers such as 3M, Avery and MACtac. We will provide you with a time estimate once we have determined the requirements.
- You will be notified that your car is available for pickup approximately two hours before your vehicle wrap job is complete
- When you pick up your vehicle or car, Wraps by Maxogram will complete a review with you and our installer to ensure your complete satisfaction.
For more information please call us at 604.202.2440
or Request a Quote!